To Our Patients,
Following a mandatory COVID-19 closure, Torghele Dentistry is now RE-OPEN to both new and established patients!
While you’ve been social distancing at home, our team has been working hard to ensure the long-term safety of our patients and staff members. Here are some of the changes we’ve made to protect your family’s health:
- Increased Sanitary Measures: Our waiting room has been re-designed to promote social distancing. We are also asking patients to wait in their cars until their scheduled appointment time.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Our staff members consistently wear the recommended masks and eye protection, as advised by the CDC and American Dental Association. Patients are also asked to bring a mask with them to their appointment.
- Health Screenings: We are taking the temperatures of all staff members and patients before allowing them into the office. Patients are also being pre-screened by phone and when they arrive for their appointments to ensure no symptoms have emerged or changed.
- State-of-the-Art Air Purification System: We have medical-grade air purifiers in all the operatories, as well as our waiting room.
- Increased Social Distancing Measures: Our waiting room has been re-designed to promote social distancing. We are also asking patients to wait in their cars until their scheduled appointment time.
- Mask Requirement: For the safety of our Patients and Team Members we are requiring everyone to wear masks.
Call us today to schedule your dental appointment. Torghele Dentistry is fully-staffed and ready to take care of you and your family once again!
Thank you for trusting us with your smile!