To Our Patients,
Following a mandatory COVID-19 closure, Torghele Dentistry is now RE-OPEN to both new and established patients!
While you’ve been social distancing at home, our team has been working hard to ensure the long-term safety of our patients and staff members. Here are some of the changes we’ve made to protect your family’s health:
- Increased Sanitary Measures: We sanitize our operatories after every patient and sanitize the waiting areas and bathrooms every 2 hours.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Our staff members consistently wear the recommended masks and eye protection, as advised by the CDC and American Dental Association. Patients are also asked to bring a mask with them to their appointment.
- Health Screenings: We are taking the temperatures of all staff members and patients before allowing them into the office. Patients are also being pre-screened by phone and when they arrive for their appointments to ensure no symptoms have emerged or changed.
- State-of-the-Art Air Purification System: We have medical-grade air purifiers in all the operatories, as well as our waiting room.
- Increased Social Distancing Measures: Our waiting room has been re-designed to promote social distancing. We are also asking patients to wait in their cars until their scheduled appointment time.
Call us today to schedule your dental appointment. Torghele Dentistry is fully-staffed and ready to take care of you and your family once again!
Thank you for trusting us with your smile!