Yes! We are still here for you. Torghele Dentistry will remain open for all currently scheduled appointments and emergency appointments. We will keep you updated should this change. Please be understanding during this time, we are working through this with you. As COVID-19 spreads and is now officially in our own community, we are taking safety measures to protect our patients and our team members. Please be understanding with our new check-in policies:
1. As soon as you enter our facility, please use the hand sanitizers provided throughout our facility.
2. Your temperature will be taken at check-in. Anyone with a temperature of 100 or higher, will be rescheduled.
3. Adults, please only bring yourself to your appointment.
4. If you are a parent bringing your child, please only bring the child with the scheduled appointment.
5. Patients without an appointment will be asked to wait in their vehicle.
If you are healthy, there’s no need to cancel your regularly scheduled dental appointment.
It’s important to know that the majority of people infected with the coronavirus experience flu-like symptoms and then recover. Most people do not develop serious respiratory complications. Those most at risk of becoming seriously ill are elderly people and those with underlying medical conditions such as diabetes and kidney disease, among others. Here are a few things you can do on your own to help keep yourself and those around you healthy:
1. Wash your hands frequently, or use a hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent ethyl alcohol.
2. Avoid touching your face, eyes or nose to reduce the spread of germs.
3. Cover your cough or sneeze with your elbow. Infections like the coronavirus spread through the tiny droplets in coughs and sneezes.
4. Stay home if you feel sick. If you have flu-like symptoms or otherwise feel unwell, stay home and rest.
**Call our office to reschedule your appointment for a later date. This will reduce the risk of spreading your illness.