Serving the needs of the Ogden community with family-friendly and exceptional dental care has always been Torghele Dentistry's goal. With over 12 years of experience in your neighborhood, we have made it our mission to provide your entire family’s dental needs in a compassionate and caring environment.
Meeting Your Unique Dental Needs
After working within Weber County for several years, Dr. Jeff has come to know many of our patients personally and understands their unique dental needs. Our dentist specializes in making sure each of our patients are comfortable at every appointment and during each dental procedure.
Dr. Jeff also enjoys providing dental care to patients with special needs, such as Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and Down Syndrome. During you or your family's visit, we offer gentle, accommodative care with several anxiety reducing options available. Some of our convenient services include:
- Restorative Care: Fillings, Crowns, Implants or Dentures
- General Dentistry: Cleanings, x-rays, and professional evaluations
- Pediatric Treatment: Gentle, caring attention for your young child
- Periodontal Care: Non-surgical treatments to combat gum disease
- Sedation: For your comfort on any visit
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Dental Veneers, Teeth Whitening and Composite Bonding
- Orthodontic Care: Invisalign and ClearCorrect Braces
- Endodontics: Root Canal Treatments
Speaking of caring for your family, you could also enjoy time with them at the free Hill Aerospace Museum. While you are there, you’ll see several historical exhibits that display many of the incredible aircraft used by the Air Force. The museum’s collection also includes weapons, uniforms, and other vehicles that are involved with the Aerospace program.
Should you be looking for something to do with your significant other, why not wander down Historic 25th Street? You can enjoy historical architecture on a backdrop of bustling, local shops and great dining opportunities.
Emergency Dental Care
While you’re having a great time in Ogden, don’t forget Torghele Dentistry for all of your emergency dental needs. Contact us today - we’re here for you anytime, even if you are a new patient.
We serve in 5 locations within Weber County.